Subject: (Aspose.Email Evaluation)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 13:37:19 +0000

This is an evaluation copy of Aspose.Email for .NET. 
 http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/end-user-license-agreement.aspx: View EULA Online
------------------------------

Hey Dom,

This is what I have found about Aspose. Let’s discuss it in our
meeting.

About Aspose

Company Information

Aspose is a leading vendor of .NET, Java, Cloud and Android APIs,
SharePoint and rendering extensions for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting
Services and JasperReports.

Aspose's core focus is to offer the most complete and powerful set of
file management APIs on the market. Aspose supports some of the most
popular file formats in business, including Microsoft Word documents,
Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Outlook emails and
archives, Visio diagrams, Project files, OneNote documents, and Adobe
Acrobat PDF documents. We also offer OCR, OMR, barcode generation and
recognition, and image manipulation APIs.

Vision

Aspose aims to provide developers with top quality file format APIs
complemented by fast and reliable technical support. We listen closely
to developers worldwide and produce solutions that meet their complex
needs. Aspose save developers programming with file formats time that
they can put to better use meeting their organizations’ objectives.

Background

Aspose was founded in 2002 as a response to a need for .NET APIs for
file format conversion and manipulation. Our early APIs addressed
specific problems but quickly grew to cover a whole range of Microsoft
Office application features. Now, Aspose’s APIs are recognized for their
stability, flexibility and well thought-out structure that saves
developers months of effort.

Throughout its history, Aspose has continued to add new platforms to
its array of products, and now offers convenient APIs for not just .NET
but also Java, Cloud and Android. We use our own APIs extensively to
make sure that they are the tools developers need. Through strong
customer demand support for Cloud and most recently Android has also
been added to the Aspose product portfolio.

To support a growing developer user-base, Aspose offers different
levels of value-added support as well as free support.

Get Started with Aspose

*         Create an account
<http://www.aspose.com/community/user/createuser.aspx?ReturnUrl=../defau
lt.aspx> , log on <http://www.aspose.com/community/login.aspx>  and
start a trial.

*         Download product trials
<http://www.aspose.com/community/files/default.aspx> .

*         Search for answers in the documentation
<http://www.aspose.com/docs/dashboard.action> , or check out code
examples <http://www.aspose.com/demos/default.aspx> .

*         Ask a question in the Support Forums
<http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx> , or find out
about available support options
<http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/support-options.aspx> .

*         Buy a product
<http://www.aspose.com/purchase/order-online-step-1-of-8.aspx> , or read
our purchase policies
<http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/policies/default.aspx> .

*         Contact the sales team
<http://www.aspose.com/corporate/contact/default.aspx> , find out about
licensing options
<http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/policies/License-Types/default
.aspx>  or request a temporary license.

*         Find out what’s new in the blog
<http://www.aspose.com/blogs/index.php> .

Want To Become A Reseller?

*         Find out about our reseller program
<http://www.aspose.com/corporate/resellers/reselling-policies.aspx> .

Case Studies

Find out how some of our customers use our products by browsing the
case studies. More
<http://www.aspose.com/corporate/customers/case-studies.aspx> .

Testimonials

"When we were choosing an Excel generation tools, one of the main
reasons we chose Aspose was because of the excellent support we saw you
providing in this forum. You have shown us once again that our decision
was the right choice."

Joshua Galun, NOWCC, USA

More <http://www.aspose.com/corporate/testimonials/default.aspx> .

Contact the Business Team

Want to talk to our Business Team about something? An idea, or an issue
that isn't right for the support forums? Fill in this form
<http://www.aspose.com/community/contact-businessteam.aspx>  and let us
know what's on your mind.